[Zope-CMF] How to install CMFWiki

sorular@netscape.net sorular@netscape.net
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:28:37 -0500

yeap...

I didn't notice this but the CMFwiki was broken....

here is the traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/zope/2.4.1/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 558, in import_product
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/usr/local/zope/instance/Products/CMFWiki/__init__.py", line 1, in ?
    import CMFWikiPage
  File "/usr/local/zope/instance/Products/CMFWiki/CMFWikiPage.py", line 36, in ?
    from Products.CMFCore.utils import _getViewFor
ImportError: cannot import name _getViewFor