[Zope-CMF] Compound elements

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:47:54 +0100

I wrote a mail some time ago about 'compound elements'.  It was a bit
massive, so I'm not surprised no-one replied.  The important bit, to
which I'd really appreciate an answer, is reproduced below:

> I'd like to ask about the status of compound documents,
> since they are scheduled for CMF 1.2, which I understand is forthcoming
> (sort of).

So, is someone at ZC doing this?  Am I wasting my time bothering
to do it myself?  If someone has already started, I'd like to swap
some ideas with them.  If they haven't I'll probably make my system
available soon for feedback.

seb