Fwd: RE: [Zope-CMF] Newbie: Listing Portal Contents

Jens Hauser Jens Hauser" <hauser@jam-gmbh.de
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:21:52 +0100

Scott,

I'm afraid that didn't work for me. I used the script that is contained within
the portal content folder named "folderview" or "folder_view". I think there
you can find all necessary information.

BTW: Is there any uptodate doc available for CMF? Everything seems to be
pretty old ...

Regards,
Jens