[Zope-CMF] CMFExtFile and CMFAudio hybrid

ken bolton kbolton@sputnik7.com
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:26:20 -0400

Hi all,

I've spent the last few days working on a hybrid of the CMFExtFile by Jeff
Sasmor and the CMFAudio product by Marc Lindahl. I created a new FS based
product called CMFExtAudio, copied the ExtFile/ExtFile.py into my product
folder and renamed everything to ExtAudio. I hacked around in the Products
until I was able to get it to refresh with no errors AND show up as a valid
FTI portal_type. So I added an instance of my product to the portal. It
tries to upload the file, then barfs. The traceback is below. I can perform
all of the actions associated with this portal_type, except for the upload.
Any hints would be much appreciated.  FYI, the goal of this is to create an
mp3 repository in the FS so that users can manage mp3 files, download them
(already done, thanks Marc!) and stream them using Edna. Once I have a
decent prototype, I hope to release it in the dogbowl.

ken
Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: edit() got an unexpected keyword argument 'precondition'

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /export/disk0/home/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 223,
in publish_module
  File /export/disk0/home/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187,
in publish
  File /export/disk0/home/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 226, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: 20010905140259)
  File /export/disk0/home/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 171,
in publish
  File /export/disk0/home/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in
mapply
    (Object: file_edit)
  File /export/disk0/home/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 112,
in call_object
    (Object: file_edit)
  File /export/disk0/home/zope/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py,
line 324, in __call__
    (Object: file_edit)
  File /export/disk0/home/zope/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py,
line 354, in _bindAndExec
    (Object: file_edit)
  File /home/zope/lib/python/Products/CMFCore/FSPythonScript.py, line 187,
in _exec
    (Object: file_edit)
    (Info: ({'script': <FSPythonScript instance at 8f441e8>, 'context':
<CMFExtAudio instance at 91f9f80>, 'container': <CMFSite instance at
83a9ab0>, 'traverse_subpath': []}, ('', <ZPublisher.HTTPRequest.FileUpload
instance at 0x943d19c>), {}, ('', '')))
  File Script (Python), line 3, in file_edit
  File /home/zope/lib/python/Products/CMFCore/WorkflowCore.py, line 160, in
__call__
    (Object: edit)
  File /home/zope/lib/python/Products/CMFCore/WorkflowTool.py, line 534, in
wrapWorkflowMethod
    (Object: LockableItem)
TypeError: (see above)