[Zope-CMF] CMFExtFile and CMFAudio hybrid

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 14:44:46 -0400

HI Ken,
Have you looked at Radio Free Pete or the My Media Manager products?
  Might be some useful ideas in those.

... are you sure you're using updated versions of Audio and CMFAudio (check
my homepage for links)

Precondition is a nifty, and underutilized, feature... which I think I took
out of the first release of Audio but put back once I realized that it could
be useful (for example, to track uploads/downloads, to launch players...)