[Zope-CMF] still having zpt-calendar skin problem

Steve Arnold sarnold@arnolds.dhs.org
13 Apr 2002 13:37:01 -0700

On Sat, 2002-03-23 at 11:37, Florent Guillaume wrote:

> Steve Arnold wrote:
> > I'll take a look at the above product, but from my (naive) point of
> > view, it seems like I shouldn't have to go that route.  Isn't there some
> > relatively simple replacement for the <dtml-var standard_html_header>
> > thing?  I actually did look at some of the zpt files to see if I could
> > spot something obvious, but I didn't get very far.  I could use some
> > pointers here...
>
> If you really want to go that route, take a look at
> http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/996477083

Thanks.  I tried the example explicitly, and it didn't work.  I have no
idea what I'm doing with ZPT, so I can't tell if the above code is a
generic example, or is it supposed to work as is?  When I place the
files given in the example in my custom skin folder, I get no header or
footer with the calendar page when using the zpt skin, and no headers or
footers period when using the Nouvelle skin (nothing but the main page
part, ie, no menus at all).

Can I get some stupid newbie tips?

Thanks in advance, Steve