[Zope-CMF] undo in workflow

Lesley Lam llam@deas.harvard.edu
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:47:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I am trying to allow users to undo changes that they made while working in
a workflow.  If I check 'List undoable changes' and 'Undo changes' in the
root of my CMF site, then the user will have the Undo link show up in
their actions box and they are able to list their undoable changes and
undo.  This is not what I want, as I only want them to be able to undo
their changes in a particular state and doing the above will allow them to
undo in every single state.  Thus, when I add these permissions to the
workflow and check them for a particular state, the undo link doesn't
appear in the actions box while in that state. Trying to put undo_form in
my link will also cause a login box to appear.  I always update security
settings after changing permissions in the workflow, so that isn't the
problem.  Am I not allowed to have undo for a particular state in a
workflow?

Thanks,
Lesley