[Zope-CMF] Objects not being added properly in workflow

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:38:48 +0200

Hello,

I have subclassed the MembershipTool in order to add one of my own objects
when members join instead of just the reguarly Document.
I have created a new DC Workflow for the site (Revision 2) so new objects
have initial state 'visible'.
Normal members aren't allowed to view other members visible content.
When I updated the workflow and the portal_catalog, all the security
settings was just fine.
When a new member joins the site, all the other members are allowed to view
his newly created Desktop (created when he joined).
It seems like the workflow settings aren't applied okay.

I have created a manage_afterAdd function to see if that would help - but it
only handles the portal_catalog indexing - not anything workflow specific.

Any good ideas out there ?

TIA,
Gitte Wange