[Zope-CMF] Nested CMF sites, acquired skins and protected sites logout

Cravoisier Thierry thierry.cravoisier@st.com
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:26:05 +0200

Hi all,

I made some experiments about acquisition but now would need some
feedback to know if it was the way to do it.

I need my skins to be acquired in my nested CMF sites:
- I removed the "portal url" tool from the portal root folder for each
nested site
- I removed the "portal skins" folder from each nested site
It seems to work fine (but...)

I need to properly logout from a protected CMF site:
- I removed the "portal url" tool from each protected and nested site
- I removed the "cookie authentication" from each nested and protected
site
It works fine, when I log out, I am sent back to a proper page without
error.

I need to continue to use the CMF-site local Zcatalog to find local news
or documents in my nested sites BUT since I removed the skins, I acquire
it, and don't search in the proper catalog.

What did I miss ?
Shall I keep only what is needed from the skins (in terms of seach for
example) and remove all what I want to acquire ?

Advise would be welcome ! Thanks

Thierry