[Zope-CMF] CMF - Where Used as Software Dev Portal?

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:31:39 -0500

> I've been challenged to put together a list of URLs
> that are powered by Zope and use CMF for a
> software development portal similar in function
> to SourceForge or Savannah.

i dont believe there is anything that is similiar to this.  you can 'roll
your own'.
basically dev.zope.org runs on CMFWiki, CMFCollector and view_cvs.  you can
find these in CVS.

they are not supported from ZOPE CORP.  i'm not quite sure how much they are
used in the community.
would be interesting to see something like this come along for ZOPE.  but I
would be inclined to use what already
exists.

sounds like a big project.  ZOPE excels at glueing differnet things
together.  just dont expect to push a button and get Sourceforge.  all great
ZOPE sites, like all GREAT sites.. are highly custom jobs built with client
requirments in mind.

> Does anyone know of sites that exists like this?

probably doesnt exist.

~runyaga