[Zope-CMF] CMF - Where Used as Software Dev Portal?

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
24 Apr 2002 13:40:30 +0100

If you want sites that use Zope/CMF for non-sf-like sites, someone else
was compiling a list a while ago, check the archives.  I'll send you a
list of sites we've done using it if you want.

someone asks on the lists for a sourceforge-alike for zope about every 2
months, perhaps one of these people has started such a project by now?
Again, I recommend a deeper delve in the archives.

seb