[Zope-CMF] Help: New install of CMF and lots of problems customizing index_html

John D. Heintz jheintz@pobox.com
26 Apr 2002 16:46:24 -0500

--=-LeVPDPhNAEzx5sxpGnhM

Thanks,  I am finally on board with this. ;-)

The docs are a bit out of date regarding this detail, but I'm glad for
the change now that I'm understanding ZPT.

John