[Zope-CMF] css_inline_or_link - NameError on 'context' ??

Harry Wilkinson harryw@nipltd.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:38:18 +0100

On Sunday 28 April 2002 2:17 pm, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> On Friday 26 April 2002 13:30, Harry Wilkinson wrote:
> > Error Type: TALESError
> > Error Value: exceptions.NameError on global name 'context' is not defined
> > in "standard:'here/css_inline_or_link'", at line 4, column 3
>
> Some time ago Dieter pointed out to me that using python < 2.1.2 could
> cause this. I had the same problem in another script and it got cured by
> upgrading to python 2.1.2.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I am actually using Python 2.1.3 with Zope
2.5.1 here.

I am using a Filesystem Directory View outside of a CMF site here, which may
make a difference.