[Zope-CMF] broken tests - FSDirectoryViews

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 14:44:00 -0700

I had a similar problem to the latter when I zipped up a Zope instance and
moved it to a new machine in a different path (not relatively, but
absolutely speaking).  Using the same path fixed it (symlinks didn't
though).  Is this the way DirectoryViews are supposed to behave?

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: alan runyan [mailto:runyaga@runyaga.com]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 11:20 AM
To: zope-cmf@python.org
Subject: [Zope-CMF] broken tests - FSDirectoryViews

I just did some changes to Skinnable.py and SkinsContainer.py on a branch,
SkinApplyToSkinnable-branch

I am having 3 unit tests break.  I do not believe this has anything to do
with my changes to the branch.

1. ImportError: No module named pyexpat (I have pyxml 0.8 installed)
2. FAIL: windows INSTANCE_HOME
3. FAIL: windows SOFTWARE_HOME

also it seems that DirectoryViews are hard-wired to 'Products' folder.  so
all my products that were sitting in
$PRODUCTS_PATH are no longer being recognized.

cheers,
~runyaga