[Zope-CMF] Changing the 'id' of a CMF Portal

mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:48:29 -0300

Hi,

I have renamed a Plone site without problems just selecting the "root"
folder of the site and pressing rename Button. There you can rename de id
of the site...It worked for me.

                    J C Lawrence
                    <claw@kanga.n        To:     zope-cmf@zope.org
                    u>                   cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     [Zope-CMF] Changing the 'id' of a CMF
                    zope-cmf-admi        Portal
                    n@zope.org

                    12/08/2002
                    04:59

Is it possible to change the id of a CMF Portal?

I have a CMF Portal that Bad Things have happened to (I've installed
products that have done bad things to objects that I don't know how to
reverse).  As the URL is published I'd like to rename the old one,
create a new one, and then move unsullied objects over to the new
instance.

Can do?

--
J C Lawrence