[Zope-CMF] Setting up a Virtual Host Monster

george donnelly george@zettai.net
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 07:46:37 -0500

you could edit the start script of zope to get it to run on port 80, but
this is not a good idea. what you should do for the long term is run apache
in front of zope and use proxy pass as some people have suggested.

the VHM can not change the port, it can only rearrange the url.

here's some info:

http://www.zope.org/SiteIndex/search?text_content=apache

regards,
george donnelly
http://zettai.net/
zettai: zope hosting and dynamic websites