[Zope-CMF] Re: [Zope] Type of portal_type

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:25:55 +0100

Pascal Samuzeau wrote:

> I mean I want to know which is the Type of a component 'Factory-based
> type information' created under the portal_types.

Why not just find out?

return context.portal_types.yourType.Type()

?

> Because, with CMF 1.1 and 1.2, I have the same problem, when I ask to
> find each resource with a particular Type, I always get the component
> created under portal_types, but I don't need it, and I ask me why this
> component as this Type .

Weird, I never experienced that, but I suspect your explanation isn't quite
gettign across what is happening...

cheers,

Chris

PS: Stop cross posting to more than one list, it's kinda irritating...