[Zope-CMF] New product and meta_type and portal_catalog

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:36:58 +0100

Hi,

You wrote me :

>  > In second stage, I think, if I'm not able to retrieve my Folder

>  > Product, It's because I don't inherit my class from another one,
but
>  > which one do I need ?

> Are you sure that "SkinnedFolder" is catalogued?
> If it is, its "manage_afterAdd" and "manage_beforeDelete"
> will call "indexObject" and "unindexObject".
> Check for this.
>

> Dieter

Yes it is.
I've tried two ways:

1- MyProduct without manage_afterAdd
2- MyProduct with manage_afterAdd

In the first one, it seems to not be catalogued, in the second one, it
is.

Do that means I've have to take care of the catalog index by myself?

Cheers
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com