[Zope-CMF] ZODB and member's properties

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 09:39:42 +0100

Hi,

I have a product which can add/delete attribute in portal_memberdata.

In that way all members are able to change by themselves their
attibutes as they want, to play with the instance of this product.

But what's really happen when, after a long during time, I will
destroy the instance of this product.

I think, in the ZODB, will be still keep the propertie and the value
of each member.

Do I have to clean it by myself when I will destroy my instance's
product, or just an "Update Catlagog" will be enough to do it?

Cheers
PS

Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com