[Zope-CMF] Strange Behavior of DC Workflow

John Paul rmpconsult2@mydestiny.net
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:19:48 +0800

Hi

 I have an existing CMF site with some customized portal types (Factory
based type Information  i mean..). I copied it to my new cmf site. Im using
the Simple Review / Publish Policy or the default workflow but the default
workflow doesn't function as it used to be, coz when a member submits a
portal content e,g. 'News Item' the member with a 'Reviewer' role should see
'Pending review (# of unreviewed contents)' but on my case a member with a
Reviewer role doesn't see this so the Reviewer can't see which 'News Items'
are need to be published... Any help......   Thanks a lot.... Oh by the way
I'm am using Zope 2.5.1 CMF 1.3
CMF Article 0.3 and DCWorkflow 0.4.2

                                                     ---JP---