[Zope-CMF] Strange Behavior of DC Workflow

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:11:00 +0100

John Paul writes:
 >  I have an existing CMF site with some customized portal types (Factory
 > based type Information  i mean..). I copied it to my new cmf site. Im using
 > the Simple Review / Publish Policy or the default workflow but the default
 > workflow doesn't function as it used to be, coz when a member submits a
 > portal content e,g. 'News Item' the member with a 'Reviewer' role should see
 > 'Pending review (# of unreviewed contents)' but on my case a member with a
 > Reviewer role doesn't see this so the Reviewer can't see which 'News Items'
 > are need to be published
Check the corresponding "Worklist" in the workflow definition.

It defines a catalog search.

  * Issue the search directly to the catalog.

    If the result is wrong, probably the workflow information
    in the catalog is wrong.
    Check it in the "Catalog" tab of "portal_catalog".

  * Check the definition. It might be wrong.

Dieter