[Zope-CMF] Export/Import Data.fs with a CMF site inside

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:55:48 +0100

Hi,

Now I made a new copy of Data.fs with a ftp.

When I start my Zope server I have this error :

2002-02-27T11:54:29 PROBLEM(100) ZODB FS FS21  warn:
/usr/local/zope/Zope-2.4.3-linux2-x86/var/Data.fs Database records in
the future

What does it means ?

Best regards
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com