[Zope-CMF] Export/Import Data.fs with a CMF site inside

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:00:59 -0500

Pascal Samuzeau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now I made a new copy of Data.fs with a ftp.
>
> When I start my Zope server I have this error :
>
> 2002-02-27T11:54:29 PROBLEM(100) ZODB FS FS21  warn:
> /usr/local/zope/Zope-2.4.3-linux2-x86/var/Data.fs Database records in
> the future

The clocks on your two boxes are out of synch:  the "source"
box is ahead of the "destination" box, by a big enough margin that
transactions committed on the source box look anachronistic
to the Zope running on the destination.

I don't know any way to fix this, except to wait out the interval
until the last transaction's timestamp has passed.