[Zope-CMF] Review pendings not show up under nested cmf sites.

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Sun, 06 Jan 2002 22:04:30

Seems it worked before with 2.3.3 and cmf 1.1.  I'm now using zope 2.5b3
with cmf 1.2b1, win nt and apache. The site structure is
MainCMF
----SubCMF1
----SubCMF2
----SubCMF3
  I click on the security tab of the SubCMFx site and  then the Local roles
link.  I assign a member from the MainCMF site the roles of Manager, Member,
Reviewer, and I even added owner after trying without it.  The user is
assigned some management rights. The true manager of the Main site gets the
Review pendings when logging in.  Is this a bug or feature?
Thanks,
James.