[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFImageDoc broken in CMF 1.2?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 02:00:14 +0000

Jon Edwards wrote:

> Hi Chris (cc'ing the list in case anyone else has the same problem)
>
> I've been trying out your CMF Image Document, which is pretty damn funky!

Cool thanks...

> Except.....

...some people, never happy ;-)

Although in this case I can stick my hands up "weren't me, guvnor!" ;-)

HarryW and ChrisK worked on this, I've CC'ed in Harry so hopefully he can make
the necessary changes and let you know...

cheers,

Chris