[Zope-CMF] Searching weirdness

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:01:04 -0500

> From: "Pieter Claerhout" <pieter.claerhout@pandora.be>
>
> On one of my pages, I want to list all the PhotoAlbums that are throughout
> the site. I first tried with the advanced search page, and searched for all
> the items that have an item type of "Photo Album", and guess what, none are
> found, even though I have some.

Yeah, currently on CMFPA the folder is inherited from a regular CMF folder
which isn't cataloged.   Someone subsequently made a catalogable folder for
CMF - it would be nice to integrate that in... as well as give the CMFPA
folder the ability to 'mass-publish' contained items, etc.  Unfortunately I
dont have time to work on that right now....