[Zope-CMF] waiting for 1.3? plone? a newbie wonders

Robert Nagle idiotprogrammer@yahoo.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:17:43 -0700 (PDT)

First post. First probably of many.

After many months of waiting, I finally have the time
to play around with zope, cmf and all that wonderful
stuff. Believe me when I say how excited  I am for
this time to have finally arrived.

I have looked a little bit at the CMF documentation
and last month's mail. The website says that you will
go from beta1.3 to 1.3 two weeks from the beta release
date. Is this date pretty firm or do you expect some
slipping? And by the way, any idea if plone 1.0 will
be out in the near future?

I suppose after waiting for months to get around to
zope, waiting two more weeks won't kill me. But the
agony! The agony!

rj

Robert Nagle
Idiotprogrammer