[Zope-CMF] context.edit in content portal_skins

Jim Pharis jpharis@rtl.org
15 Jul 2002 12:40:50 -0400

CMF'ers

In CMF->portal_skins->content there is a Python script called
folder_edit which takes 2 parameters. Whats context.edit, where is it? I
can't find it anywhere.

I am adding an extra input field to contain some additional info. I am
assuming that I need to send the 3rd parameter to context.edit the same
way I send the first 2 parameters. This is my change.

Parameter List: title, description, creator, choice=' Change '

context.edit( title=title,
              description=description,
              creator=creator)

Of course gives me an error when I add creator.

Hopefully this is an easy question and somebody can just point to where
context.edit is. Maybe its not though.

Thanks in advance, Jim