[Zope-CMF] CMF and DCWorkflow

D.Turpie@open.ac.uk D.Turpie@open.ac.uk
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:11:40 +0100

I have just recently installed DCWorkflow version 0.4.2 runing on CMF
version 1.2 and Zope 2.5.0.

Installing and implementing the new workflow system seems to have upset the
state of the content.
The content is still visible to users but when looking at them through the
folder contents option they are in a state of private.

Also when they are in a state of private the metadata option is available.
When documents are in a published state the metadata option disappears and I
seem to have to retract a document before being able to edit the metadata.
Should this be the case? This never used to happen when I was using the
built in workflow of the CMF.

Anyone help?

Thanks.

David.