[Zope-CMF] Where is 'here/main_template/macros/master'?

John_Knutson@candle.com John_Knutson@candle.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 18:31:05 +0100

Thanks Sidnei, but if I want to use the ZPT version, what do I need to do?
What I am supposed to put in "here/main_temlate/macros/master"

John Knutson
Candle Corporation

                    Sidnei da
                    Silva                To:     John Knutson/CAM/Candle@Candle, zope-cmf@zope.org
                    <sidnei@x3ng.        cc:
                    com.br>              Subject:     Re: [Zope-CMF] Where is
                                         'here/main_template/macros/master'?
                    26/07/2002
                    16:38
                    Please
                    respond to
                    sidnei

On Sexta 26 Julho 2002 12:20, John_Knutson@candle.com wrote:
| I've got a well-running CMF1.2-based site and have set up my test site
with
| Zope 2.1.5, CMF 1.3 and I now want to use CMFForum.
|
| When I try to do things with CMFForum, I get messages saying that
| "here/main_temlate/macros/master" can't be found. My CMF skin is based on
| the DTML versions - I have never used ZPT. I have two questions:
|
| What is the LEAST that I need to do to get CMFTopic working?
|
| Can I continue to use my DTML-based skins and if not, is there an easy
way
| to migrate my changes to the zpt versions?
|
| Thanks,
| John Knutson
| Candle Corporation

CMFForum doesnt have a DTML skin. It has only a ZPT skin. Thats why it is
complaining. It was also tested only with CMF1.3. If you are going to use a
DTML only skin, you have to create a DTML skin for CMFForum. Shouldnt be
hard
to do.

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

"It runs like _x, where _x is something unsavory"
          -- Prof. Romas Aleliunas, CS 435