[Zope-CMF] guarded attribute error

Deepak Kapoor Deepak Kapoor" <zope23@rediffmail.com
30 Jul 2002 09:32:10 -0000

Hi
    I am using Calendar Tag in conjunction with
CMFCalendar . I havce created 2 events using the
CMFEvent portal content. It has among other fields
start_time. I am able to access the rest of the fileds
but when i access the start time variable i get the
guarded_getattr error for start_time attribute.
The code for accesing that vairbale is given below.

<dtml-in  " portal_catalog.searchResults( Type='Event'
                                         , sort_on='Date'
                                         ,
sort_order='reverse'
                                         ,
review_state='published'
                                         ,
start=date.latestTime()
                                         ,
start_usage='range:max'
                                         ,
end=date.earliestTime()
                                         ,
end_usage='range:min'
                                         )">
portal_url>/Events/events.html"><dtml-var date
expr="getObject().contact_name"><br><dtml-var
expr="getObject().start_time()">