[Zope-CMF] CalendarTool query suggestion

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:14:49 +0100

Hi all,

Looking at the new CMF CalendarTool.py (in CVS), where you have 2 queries to
find all the events during a certain month/day, I wonder if something like
this would work instead -

query=self.portal_catalog(Type=self.calendar_types,
                          review_state='published',
         start_date={'query': last_date.latestTime(), 'range':'max'},
         end_date={'query': first_date.earliestTime(), 'range':'min'})

- something similar works for me when displaying a "Today's Events" list,
and seems more efficient (or maybe just neater)?

HTH

Cheers, Jon