[Zope-CMF] manage_copyObjects

George Stroussopoulos strusos@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:03:19 +0100 (BST)

I am trying to copy/paste some Channels from my
portals folder to a different folder named
allchannels.
I will do the same for other folders containig
channels
 in order to have a folder containig all the channels.
The code i use is :

channelIDs=self.theConfigurationManager.getThePortalsFolder().getAllChannelIds()
copydata =
self.theConfigurationManager.getThePortalsFolder().manage_copyObjects(channelIDs)
self.manage_pasteObjects(copydata)

It raises the following
2002-06-11T12:03:25 PROBLEM(100) OFS.CopySupport Error
 Information.xml
1Traceback (innermost last):
  File
/home/toolkit/Zope251_bck/lib/python/OFS/CopySupport.py,
line 97, in manage_copyObjects
    (Object: Portals)
  File
/home/toolkit/Zope251_bck/lib/python/OFS/ObjectManager.py,
line 233, in _getOb
    (Object: Portals)
AttributeError: Information.xml