[Zope-CMF] condition error

Andrew Sawyers andrew@zope.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:22:45 -0400

Just go to the portal_types/type, select the actions tab, and uncheck the
visible checkbox for the action you don't wish to display.
This saves having to do any checking in your templates like you're trying to
do below.
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-cmf-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-cmf-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of Bryan C. Andregg
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 11:16 AM
To: zope-cmf@zope.org
Subject: [Zope-CMF] condition error

I'd like to remove the "View" choice from the default folder actions box.
I've
copied the main_template and made some basic changes that work so I have the
skin setup properly.

I'd like to change the default from this:

   <!-- folder actions -->
       tal:condition="folder_actions">
          tal:attributes="href action/url"
          tal:content="action/name">Folder contents</a><br>

By changing the tal:repeat to be something like:

            tal:condition="python:action.name != 'View'">

This results in a TALESError for some reason. What am I doing wrong?
--
Bryan C. Andregg		Duke University Medical Center
 Programmer			Dept. of Anesthesiology