[Zope-CMF] Security and document library product

D.Turpie@open.ac.uk D.Turpie@open.ac.uk
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:12:44 -0000

Hi there

I am currently implementing the document library product on Zope and have a
security question.

I have a number of different types of users who should have differing access
to the Document Library.
There are anonymous users, content authors and content managers.

I would want anyone (anonymous or otherwise) to be able to look at, search
and browse the library and I have achieved this.

I would want the authors to also be able to submit documents and this I can
also get working

At a third level I would like content managers to be able to review
submitted documents but can't seem to implement this level of security.

I have followed the Document Library documentation and set-up the security
as it says but this still doesn't seem to give content managers the right to
review.

Probably something I am or am not doing.

Any help, ideas gratefully received.

Thanks.

David.