[Zope-CMF] Permission/ownership problem

Luca Olivetti luca@wetron.es
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:18:01 +0100

Luca Olivetti wrote:
> Well, now it doesn't work and I swear it did last friday. It's driving
> me insane.

Duh, I found why it doesn't work, but still it's driving me insane ;-)

I remebered that in an attempt to avoid the possible conflict that prompted me to start
this thread, I removed the 'Owner' local role from the folder containing my object.
Put it back in and now the other user can access the edit method.
I'm surely being stupid but I don't understand why zope tries to inherit local roles in
this case, when the right permission can be established at the object level.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007