[Zope-CMF] New user registration - newbie questions

Pawel Lewicki lewicki@provider.pl
Wed, 15 May 2002 12:57:07 +0200

Hi,
I am trying to learn how to make the CMF site, but the task I have to start
with seems to be a little aside with the 'default' registration policy. A
new user would have to be approved by the administrator or registered by
him. What should I start with? This is the most important question for me
now.
Don't bother to answer next ones as a lot of google/Zope search is still
waiting, but I'm looking for every usable piece of information (step-by-step
tutorials) how to design and make my CMF site including own products and new
roles definitions. Is there any better site than cmf.zope.org? Because there
is less information I would expect, I can't find it or it is just too much
'distributed'.
Is there any case-study how to concurently build the site with paper/UML
model? Any specific tools?

Pawel Lewicki