[Zope-CMF] Re: [CMF] 84/ 2 Accept "Excessive time consumption by "Filesystem Directory View""

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 07:35:59 +0100

Chris Withers writes:
 > I'm afraid I can't rememeber. What I'd suggest is making any changes you see as
 > appropriate and then run all the tests and check that they pass.
I tried to run the "test_DirectoryView" test suite.

   I got 4 failed tests out of 8. But none of them can have
   to do with my changes:

      windows INSTANCE_HOME ... ERROR
      windows SOFTWARE_HOME ... ERROR
      *nix INSTANCE_HOME ... ERROR
      Somewhere we won't be able to find ... ERROR

Looks as if the test suite were broken or I use it in a way not anticipated
(I use "python testrunner.py -f <test_suite>)
This is a CMF 1.3 installation under Linux.

Dieter