[Zope-CMF] Re: [Plone-users] News Syndication

Bin Zhang bzhang@hawaii.edu
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 14:02:35 -1000

Here is the backtrack:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 163, in _exec
  Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 228, in _exec
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 139, in pt_render
  Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 95, in pt_render
   - <FSPageTemplate at /libnews/synPropertiesForm used for
/libnews/whatsnew>
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 186, in __call__
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 689, in do_useMacro
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 712, in do_defineSlot
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 655, in do_condition
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 655, in do_condition
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 459, in do_setLocal_tal
  Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 217, in evaluate
   - Line 151, Column 16
   - Expression: <PythonExpr
test(container.portal_syndication.getUpdateBase(here),
container.portal_syndication.getUpdateBase(here), 'None')>
   - Names:
      {'container': <PloneSite instance at 01BD1710>,
       'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at
008227AC>,
       'here': <PloneFolder instance at 01BD7018>,
       'loop': <SafeMapping instance at 01C50DE0>,
       'modules':
<Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter instance at
0081E78C>,
       'nothing': None,
       'options': {'args': ()},
       'repeat': <SafeMapping instance at 01C50DE0>,
       'request': <HTTPRequest,
URL=http://localhost/libnews/whatsnew/synPropertiesForm>,
       'root': <Application instance at 01A230E0>,
       'template': <FSPageTemplate at /libnews/synPropertiesForm used
for /libnews/whatsnew>,
       'traverse_subpath': [],
       'user': bzhang}
  Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 48, in __call__
   - __traceback_info__:
test(container.portal_syndication.getUpdateBase(here),
container.portal_syndication.getUpdateBase(here), 'None')
  Module Python expression
"test(container.portal_syndication.getUpdateBase(here),
container.portal_syndication.getUpdateBase(here), 'None')", line 2, in f
  Module Products.CMFDefault.SyndicationTool, line 367, in getUpdateBase
AttributeError: ISO

Thanks!
bz