[Zope-CMF] IO Error when searching portal_catalog

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 01:36:32 -0200

Citando Kevin Carlson <khcarlso@bellsouth.net>:

| I received an IO Error, [Errno 5] Input/output error, when I attempt to
| search the portal catalog on the word 'complaint'.  I have yet to find
| another word that causes this problem -- in fact, if I enter 'complain',
| the
| error does not occur. The index I am searching is the SearchableText index
| which is an instance of a TextIndexNG index.  The traceback is below.
| Anyone have any ideas?

Very strange. I cant imagine a reason for this, unless your objects have at
least one occurence of the word 'complaint'.

Or maybe its an unknown 'Easter Egg'. :) Mr. Andreas Jung will tell.

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>