[Zope-CMF] IO Error when searching portal_catalog

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 23:54:53 -0700

Since the last line of the traceback mentions a 'debug' method, that
method is probably directly printing a value, printing to 'stderr', or
(if behaving properly) logging to zLOG.  Check your settings for the
STUPID_LOG_FILE (or EVENT_LOG_FILE in Zope 2.6) environment variables,
and make sure that the user running the Zope instance has permissions
to write that file.