[Zope-CMF] Attribute errors and others after moving Data.fs from 6.0a1 to 6.0

Colin Leath cleath@postmark.net
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:43:51 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
I just attempted to move into my new Zope 2.6 installation from an old
2.60a1

I'm getting many errors, but only with my CMF site. A newly created cmf
site appears to not migrate successfully from 2.60a1 to 2.60 release.

I know I was taking risks using an alpha, but do you have any suggestions?

If I'm logged in as manager I get the following error:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 228, in _exec
  Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 95, in pt_render
   - <ZopePageTemplate at /ea/Members/index_html>
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 186, in __call__
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 689, in do_useMacro
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 655, in do_condition
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 664, in do_defineMacro
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 655, in do_condition
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 655, in do_condition
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 459, in do_setLocal_tal
  Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 217, in evaluate
   - Line 136, Column 4
   - Expression: <PythonExpr here.truncID( here.getId(), size=15 )>
   - Names:
      {'container': <PortalFolder instance at 8e0ead8>,
       'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at 0x86de144>,
       'here': <PortalFolder instance at 8e0ead8>,
       'loop': <SafeMapping instance at 8f3e5c8>,
       'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter instance at 0x86e4774>,
       'nothing': None,
       'options': {'args': ()},
       'repeat': <SafeMapping instance at 8f3e5c8>,
       'request': <HTTPRequest, URL=http://localhost:8080/ea/Members/index_html>,
       'root': <Application instance at 8f3ca20>,
       'template': <ZopePageTemplate at /ea/Members/index_html>,
       'traverse_subpath': [],
       'user': cleath}
  Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 48, in __call__
   - __traceback_info__: here.truncID( here.getId(), size=15 )
  Module Python expression "here.truncID( here.getId(), size=15 )", line 2, in f
AttributeError: truncID

If I'm an anonymous user, I get various errors which produce meaningless entries in the error log:
e.g. the html of the rendered error page itself:

<TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%"> <TR VALIGN="TOP"> <TD WIDTH="10%" ALIGN="CENTER"> &nbsp; </TD> <TD WIDTH="90%">  <H2>Site Error</H2>  <P>An error was encountered while publishing this resource. </P>  <P><STRONG>Debugging Notice</STRONG></P>  Zope has encountered a problem publishing your object.<p> Cannot locate object at: http://localhost:8080/ea/login_form

Although I just managed this one as anonymous:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.CMFCore.PortalContent, line 113, in __call__
  Module Products.CMFCore.utils, line 156, in _getViewFor
  Module OFS.Traversable, line 158, in restrictedTraverse
  Module OFS.Traversable, line 143, in unrestrictedTraverse
   - __traceback_info__: ([], 'document_view')
AttributeError: __getitem__

and this one as anonymous:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.CMFTopic.Topic, line 120, in __call__
  Module Products.CMFCore.utils, line 156, in _getViewFor
  Module OFS.Traversable, line 158, in restrictedTraverse
  Module OFS.Traversable, line 143, in unrestrictedTraverse
   - __traceback_info__: ([], 'topic_view')
  Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 652, in __getitem__
KeyError: topic_view

a newly created CMF Site that I made immediately prior to copying the database from 2.60a1 to 2.60 does not come up at all (it returns the index_html from the root directory of the zope).

A CMF Site I create in the newly moved database (running in 2.60 release) works fine.

Please let me know if there's any thing I can do!

I hope I made an easy/foolish mistake.

thanks!
Colin

I'm running on linux kernel 2.4.18 (slackware), python 2.1.3