[Zope-CMF] Attribute errors and others after moving Data.fs from 6.0a1 to 6.0

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:35:48 -0700

It looks like the settings in 'portal_skins' got broken or munged
somehow.  Check properties tab of the skins tool on your migrated site,
and compare it with a new CMF instance.

On Monday, October 28, 2002, at 02:43  PM, Colin Leath wrote:

> Hello,
> I just attempted to move into my new Zope 2.6 installation from an old
> 2.60a1
>
> I'm getting many errors, but only with my CMF site. A newly created cmf
> site appears to not migrate successfully from 2.60a1 to 2.60 release.
>
> I know I was taking risks using an alpha, but do you have any
> suggestions?
>
> If I'm logged in as manager I get the following error:

[SNIPPED!]