[Zope-CMF] Globals.InitializeClass(XXXXX)

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:39:48 +0100

Hi Dieter,

Thank for this help. Yesterday I was looking around "all_meta_types",
but still now I haven't yet well understand the use I can made, but...

Yes I know my request is a little unusual, but we're making an unusual
job, for unusuals situations !

Thanks agian

Cheers
PS

-------------------
> Pascal Samuzeau writes:
>  > ...
>  > In my first Product named "Product A", I have a "law", that it is
like
>  > : "I allow to put inside the Product A, the Product B". This have
>  > side effect which is : " I can't have a Product B if no Product A
is
>  > the father's node".

> Would it be a problem, when product "B" is there but just does not
> get used?
>
>   You could then initialize "B" with a non-"global" visibility
>   and access it via an interface.
>
>   You may look at "all_meta_types" in
"OFS.ObjectManager.ObjectManager"
>   to find out how to get at these products via an interface
>   request.
>
>  > I really can't pass through those laws.

>  >

>  > It means, now :

>  >

>  > 1 - Product A must be installed First

>  > 2 - The installation of the Product A MUST call the installation
of
>  >                                       ----

>  > the Product B.

> When you want to prevent the installation of product "B", it must
> not be found at a standard place (i.e. in a folder where Zope
> looks for products).
>
> In order to find out how to initialize products at non-standard
places,
> look at the sources in the "App" subdirectory. Search for
"initialize".
> That's were the products "initialize" method is called.
> Emulate the things around this call to have your own product
installation
> and initialization.
>
> But, I feel still sure that your request is, say, unusual...
>

> Dieter

Cordialement
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com