[Zope-CMF] Installation Problem.

Tue, 03 Sep 2002 09:51:33 -0700

In your case, your would need to cd to /usr/local/zope/lib/python/Products
before running the ln -s (exactly as you did it).  This assumes you are
running Unix; if you are running Windows, you will need to copy those CMF*
directories to the Products directory instead.

Sean

P.S. Please send plain-text only email to the Zope lists. Thx

-----Original Message-----
From: sim [mailto:siming@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 9:42 AM
To: zope-cmf@zope.org
Subject: [Zope-CMF] Installation Problem.

Hi all,

I'm completely new to Linux and Zope, but I did manage to install some other
products into zope.  Zope itself is working fine but I can't seem to get CMF
loaded.  I have put the CMF-1.3 folder into "/usr/local/zope251/CMF-1.3"
(zope251 is where I installed zope).  I also ran "ln -s
/usr/local/zope251/CMF-1.3/CMF*" while I was in /zope251 folder.  I
restarted zope (many times) and it doesn't show in the products nor the
listbox...  I've re-ran the steps of the installation many times (atleast 6
times) nothing worked.  I've also used Winrar (in windows xp) to unzip it (I
didn't see any option as mentioned for Winzip) and then ftp the folder into
my linux /usr/local/zope251 directory.

Many Thanks in advance.