[Zope-CMF] Another one about Portal_types and Actions

Hariharan Gopalan hari@sapta.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:14:09 -0400

Hi Dieter and Ausum,

dont want to consume too much bandwidth here, you are all so wonderful, but
want to strike a balance between struggling myself and asking here, but I
can assure that whatever I am receiving will come back many folds, as I just
love this and am determined to achieve ZEN.

How can I override an action of a folder like edit / publish etc.

I created a factory-based type Information, here is what I am attempting to
do:

1. Remove the option of editor view / ordinary view in the navigation box,
and make the default as the ordinary view for all users except the manager.

2. Remove all the tabs in the ordinary view like view , local roles,
properties and publishing.

Am sure there must be a simple way to do this so any Zens want to put in a
few words!! :)

TIA
Hari