[Zope-CMF] ActionInformation objects that are not accessible through ZMI

Phil Glaser StillSmallVoice@DirectvInternet.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 20:50:36 -0400

Hi,

> Yes and No. Enter your CMFSite, look down to portal_membership,
> click on it,
> click on the 'Actions' tab. Now you see the user actions :)

Well, duh!!! I'm supposed to be better at finding stuff in a web interface
than I am at finding stuff in the kitchen. My wife's gonna love this one!

I did look for something like this, but did not find it initially. I had
assumed that the appropriate actions tab would be on the Members folder. My
only excuse is that unlike the portal_types tool -- which shows up both on
the left-hand navigation bar and in the plone site folder contents --
portal_membership only shows up in the plone site folder contents.

Many thanks!

Regards,

Phil