[Zope-CMF] problem to customize cmf skin

youenn youenn.boussard@citb.bull.net
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:43:08 +0200

Hello,

I'am a cmf newbie. I try to change the default skin of cmf but this change don't work.

what I do:
  1 -  Under zmi, I go to the generic directory  of the portal_skins object
2 - I customize the dtml-method "news_box"
3 - the object is then under custom directory and I modify it and saves it.
4 - In spite of that the look and feel is the same.  I have a owner role on all the objects.
Why this behavior???
Thank you in advance for all the answers which will be able to help me to understand and to solve this problem

	youenn

nb1 : the directory custom is the first in the layer definition
nb2 : I'm sorry about my english

      ********* "The software said 'runs on Win95 or better,' so I installed it on Linux" *************