[Zope-CMF] problem to customize cmf skin

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
05 Sep 2002 09:55:46 -0400

On Thu, 2002-09-05 at 07:43, youenn wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'am a cmf newbie. I try to change the default skin of cmf but this change don't work.
>

> what I do:
>   1 -  Under zmi, I go to the generic directory  of the portal_skins object
> 2 - I customize the dtml-method "news_box"
> 3 - the object is then under custom directory and I modify it and saves it.
> 4 - In spite of that the look and feel is the same.  I have a owner role on all the objects.
> Why this behavior???
> Thank you in advance for all the answers which will be able to help me to understand and to solve this problem

You are following the correct steps on the server side;  I would
speculate that you may be having problems with browser caching.  Can you
try viewing the page in another browser?

> nb1 : the directory custom is the first in the layer definition
> nb2 : I'm sorry about my english

No need to apologize, your question was perfectly clear.