[Zope-CMF] FS Directory View and "Advanced Production ?Site Setup"]]

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:12:37 -0700

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 11:42:50AM -0400, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> I've got 2 sites set up similar to this working on different systems.  I
> created a Products directory inside my InstanceHome, and put all of my
> products there.

That seems to be the key. The setup I'm using, like D. Shaw's, has
a separate InstanceHome/Products directory for *my* products,
and OtherProducts for *downloaded* products. I like that.
It works with everything but CMF's Filesystem Directory Views,
which insist on being empty.

No matter what I put in my portal_skins/* Properties for teh
Filesystem path,  I don't see anything.
Put the CMF directories in InstanceHome/Products (where I don't
want them), and everything is fine.

--

Paul Winkler
"Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"